Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Im Sore

I am definitely feeling the muscle ups/clean and jerk WOD!  My shoulders are feeling good and sore.  I haven't felt sore from a shoulder WOD in awhile.  

The gym has been busy!  It has been a lot of fun.  A lot of people have been coming in and pushing themselves every day.  This one gal came in this evening and she is probably in her 40's and she crushed today's WOD.  You could tell her legs were killing her, but she just pushed through and even beat Jason's time (Jason I hope you read this muahaha).  It was pretty cool.  

I also did two intros today which are fun to do.  I did my WOD after the noon class.

WOD:

10 rounds for time:
7 med ball cleans 20 lbs
7 burpees

Time - 6:36

Strength:

Bench: 4 sets of narrow 135 lbs 12, 12, 8, 8 reps...3x3 185, then I did 2 sets of 165 8 times
Dead Lift: 2 sets of 225 lbs 12 times...3x3 295

No comments:

Post a Comment