Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday and Monday

Saturday my body was feeling the effects of the crazy Friday WOD. My traps were killing me as well as my right hamstring and butt. I still wanted to workout so I did the WOD that the gym posted for Friday.

WOD:
AMRAP in 20 min:
5 hand stand pushups
10 bench press 135 lbs
15 push press 95 lbs
20 dips

I got 5 rounds. I wasn't disappointed because I was so tired and sore and I was going as fast as my muscles would let me.

Sunday was a good rest day and when I woke up this morning my traps were feeling good, but my right hamstring and butt were still pretty sore.

Monday's WOD:
3 rounds for time:
400 m run
21 kettle bell swings 53lbs for men/35 lbs for women
12 hand stand pushups

I used 70 lbs for the kettle bells

TIME - 11:09

No comments:

Post a Comment