Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting Back on Track

I have been a mess staying focused with my own training. I've been relatively busy down at the gym, but I have been spending most of my time working on my own CF box and the Snow Gym that my training has been suffering. I also tweeked something in my back/neck last week that KILLED and stuck with me until yesterday.

I decided I was done making up WODs for myself and I was just going to rely on another Website. I chose Catalyst Athletics. These guys are incredible. They are professional Olympic Lifting coaches out of Northern Cali that now have moved into the CF arena and they post great Strength WODs every day. So, my plan is to do that WOD with a small metcon and skills work and be good for the day.

Catalyst WOD:
  • Back squat - 84% x 2 x 5 (I used 225 lbs and went deeeeeeeep)
  • Push press - 78% x 3 x 5 (140lbs)
  • Snatch pull - 98% (of snatch) x 3 x 4 (155lbs & 135 lbs *had a weird knee pain)
  • Weighted Sit-up - 3 x 10 (25lb GHD sit-up)
MetCon:
3 Rounds for time
30 pullups
30 hang power cleans 95lbs
TIME - 7:53

Body Weight Bench: 3x15

No comments:

Post a Comment