Monday, July 13, 2009

CF Games WOD #8


Pete and I did the CF Games WOD # 8 today! Wow it was HARD! I loved it though. It was a great mix of everything and I did better than I thought. I wish I had gotten around 25 min though. Next time.

WOD:

15 Cleans 155 lbs
30 Toes to bar
30 Box Jump
15 muscle ups
30 push press (40 lb dumbbells each hand)
30 double unders
15 thruster 135 lbs
30 pullups
30 burpees
45 lb plate overhead walking lunge

Time - 26:30

Pete had to mess with the weight on the cleans and thrusters, but still did the same overall total weight by lowering his weight and increasing the number of reps. He got a 29:55. We were both struggling for awhile after this WOD.

The cleans were hard and the thrusters with the burpees soon to follow seriously brought me closer to throwing up than I had been in a long time.

I can't embed CF movies, but here is a link to this WOD: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment