Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day



Pioneer day is a nice random holiday in Utah. Whitney, my brother's little family and I went up Mill Creek Canyon after the morning CrossFit classes and walked around up on the trails for a little bit and then we had lunch together. It was so pretty up there. Whitney and I are going to start learning the trails better and take advantage of the pretty mountains here.

I came into the gym around 3:15 to do today's WOD, which was Lynne. My old score was 228 before I left for bootcamp and I thought I was in great shape then.

Today's breakdown:

Lynne:
5 rounds
max reps body weight bench press
max reps pull ups
NO time limit

So, you do one set of bench and then one set of pullups until you can't go anymore.

Bench: 20, 20, 17, 17, 18
Pullups: 40, 31, 30, 32, 26

Total Score: 251

No comments:

Post a Comment