Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 2

Whenever I eat healthy I am always so incredibly hungry. I eat pretty much all day long and I miss my nice fatty yummy food that makes me full.

My diet today:
2 apples
6 oz chicken breast
1 whey protein shake (not as a meal replacement)
1 can of tuna
2 plums
couple spoons of almond butter
home made beef yellow curry (no rice)
--this had yellow curry paste, coconut milk, lots of beef, bell peppers, onions and fish sauce
2 hotdogs without the bun
last mini shake with 1 scoop protein, 3 tbs coconut milk, and 2 scoops mixed frozen berries

And I'm still hungry...I need to eat more in the morning and noon time.

WOD:
  • Hang clean - 75% x 2 x 4 --------- warmed up with 95 and 135 / working set @ 155
  • Snatch balance - 80% x 3 x 2, 84% x 2 x 2 --------- warmed up with 45 & 95 / working sets @ 120 &125
  • Push press - 89% x 3 x 4 -------- 155
Metcon:
3 rounds
250m row
30 push ups
Time - 4:13

Snatch balance video





I created a food log to keep better track of my intake. I want to eat healthy (paleo) while eating enough protein and calories to keep building muscle. This website, fitday, has a very easy to use and customizable system.

Today's food log

I am happy that I am getting enough protein, but it was definitely work. I am worried about how low the calories are though. I would rather be in the 3000 range, so I am pretty far off from that.

I think what I am going to have to do because I don't want to spend a ton of money to eat more and more is have around 6 cups of whole milk a day. It is cheap (not paleo) but it isn't terrible for me. I think I will still be able to lose my chub from the GOMAD diet, maintain my weight, and gain strength. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment