Monday, October 5, 2009

Snatch WOD

Snatch WOD with Peter today. It is starting to get cold and for the first time in a long time I felt like I actually needed to do a legitimate warm up. Buuuuuuuuuut, I didn't really warm up and just wanted to start.

WOD:
5 Rounds -
Row 200 m
10 snatches 95 lbs
15 box jumps 24 inches

Time - 18:26

Time to get back on track with blogging.

CrossFit Sandy is getting close to opening. It has been taking longer than I thought, but finally it is coming together. The plumbing is being put in this week and then HVAC, electrical, bathroom, walls, and paint!

So far I have some family members, a couple friends, and Blake might have a guy or two from his work that will be coming to my gym. I think membership will come pretty quickly, I'm not too worried.

1 comment:

  1. It's all about the word of mouth! having family and friends on your side in the beginning is fundamental since they'll talk it up!! You know I would totally join if I was there :)

    ReplyDelete