Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am so chubby right now! Last week I was doing great with the GOMAD diet and I felt bigger, but not chubby. Well, one week has made a huge difference & I am soooooooooo chubby! No more for me! There are other ways to get big and strong and ill take those over GOMAD.

So, I am drastically changing my approach to a strict paleo for this 8 week block with the exception of the weekends. I am going to have a minimum of 150 grams of protein, only carbs from fruit and veggies, and good fats. By doing this I will ideally cut that chub back off and still get bigger because of the quality of food and the large amount of protein.

Catalyst Athletics:
  • Clean & jerk - 75% x 2, 80% x 1 x 4 ------------I warmed up with 135 then used 155 & 165 for the working sets
  • Clean deadlift - 113% (of clean) x 4 x 5 -----------I used 230 lbs
  • Front squat - 89% x 2 x 5 --------I didn't know my FS 1 RM so I chose 225, but I think I can go a little heavier than that. However, 89% of 225 is 200 and that was HEAVY! I did that for the 1st set and had to go down to 185 for the second set.
4 rounds for time:
10 m sprint x 4 (back and forth, touch floor at each end)
15 kipping pull-ups --------------- Time - 4:04

No comments:

Post a Comment