Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday and Saturday

Friday I didn't have too much time and the gym was packed so I think I did some Strict Press and I'm not too sure what else I did.  Saturday, I took Whitney with me to the ProClub and we did 'Freddie's Revenge'.  We modified the weight because in the actual video they are doing 185 Push Jerks, but they each weigh about 205-215ish.  I used 135lbs.

We didn't have a stopwatch, but there was a digital clock on the wall and I finished in just under 6 min and Whitney finished just over 6 min.  She did awesome!  We used 30 pounds for her and we both agreed we both should've gone heavier, although she did want to throw up for about a good solid hour after the WOD.

WOD:

5 rounds for time
5 push jerks 135 lbs Alex 30 lbs Whitney
10 burpees

Now I want to do it again, but instead do 155 or 165.


2 comments: