Monday, April 13, 2009

In LA

Im in LA right now and I just got back to the hotel from testing for the PD all morning.  So, I went to the hotel gym to figure out what I could do with the equipment that they had before I have to catch a flight to Las Vegas for the LVMPD.  

The gym had a bunch of dumb bells, smaller medicine balls, a cable station/pull up bar, and some treadmills.  I took the 30, 40, and 50 pound dumb bells and went next to the pull up bar to see if I could put some kind of work out together.  I ended up doing stuff with really no system, but I just wanted to get my heart rate going.  

I did a whole bunch of dumb bell snatches with all the weights, thrusters, lunges, pull ups, strict presses, and tried to do some dumb bell over head squats but those were pretty difficult.  

When I get to Las Vegas tonight I am going to check out the gym at that hotel and probably do something else because this little workout didn't feel like enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment