Thursday, April 2, 2009

SORE!

Sore is an understatement!  The Crossfit Strength Biased (CFSB) article talked about how sore you would get if you are doing the program correctly and they weren't joking.  My body will get used to it, but right now I'm a little sore.  My lower back isn't sore from the dead lifts yesterday so thats good, that means I was doing them correctly.  

I bought some whole milk to have on my 1st and 3rd meals of the day with my protein to help add some size.  I'm not exactly sure how to add up the fat blocks with the whole milk though...I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I'm getting stronger and more fit.  

Warmup:

Overhead Squats, Push ups, PP, and air squats

Strength WOD:

5X5 Squats - 165, 185, 205, 225, 235 (I was so incredibly sore that I didn't want to push it)
5X3 Bench - 205, 215, 225, 245, 245

MetCon:

7 ROUNDS:
3 Push Jerks 155 lbs
6 box jumps 24" box
20 push ups

No comments:

Post a Comment